In the world of ever-increasing technology day by day, there’s no doubt that the mobile phone has become one of the most useful devices ever created. Cell phones can be seen in the hands of almost every person of the society no matter what. Mobile phones have become one of the modern day ‘companions’ of almost every phone enthusiast. Cell phones have become one of the chief communication devices dealing with everyday life and not just a toy that costs a lot of money.
Let’s go through one of the luxurious mobile brands ever founded. Vertu, a British-based manufacturer and retailer of luxury handmade mobile phones, established by Finnish mobile-phone manufacturer Nokia in 1998.
Vertu launched the first collection available on 21 January 2002 and the flagship model ‘Signature’ was launched in 2003. Its key pad contains nearly 5 carats of ruby bearings. Other models include Ascent (2004), Constellation Classic (2006), Constellation Ayxta (2009), among others. Ascent phones are designed to be lightweight and durable, made of aluminium or titanium with vulcanized rubber and leather. The Classics are simple and small handsets. Ayxtas are flip phones that come in numerous variants and colours. In 2006, Vertu produced and released the Aerius Bluetooth Headset designed by Jacob Jensen. Let us go through some of the most highly handcrafted Vertu mobile phones ever made by the luxury mobile maker.
Vertu Mobile Phones Online – Model
- Vertu Signature S: Signature S is one of the unique handsets designed & handcrafted by Vertu. The Vertu Signature S is the member of the Signature series introduced way back in October, 2008. The Vertu Signature S is designed by the experienced craftsman and is meticulously handcrafted. The craftsman’s Signature is embossed at the backside of the phone under the back plate which resembles the unique craftsman’s work & sheer dominance in terms of making it unique to its counterparts.
The Signature S features a 2.0 TFT screen with 240*320 pixels display resolution and 200 ppi pixel density. The 16 M color depth enables you experience true life clarity. The screen of the phone also comes with a coated scratch-resistant glass. The device has a length of 130mm, a width of 42mm and a thickness of 13mm as its dimensions and it weighs approximately 166 grams. The Signature S works on both 2G/3G network frequency and it offers a GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB cable as its connectivity features. In the terms of memory, the phone has 2GB internal memory and it supports phone-book entries of about 2000 contacts.
Owing to its messaging, The Vertu Signature S provides SMS, MMS and Email facility for better services. Moreover, the phone supports many languages like English, German, Italian, French, Spanish and Chinese. The phone receives a backup from Li-Ion battery that gives a 2G talk time of up to 5 hours 30 minutes and standby time of up to 300 hours. The Vertu Signature S comes in many color variants which makes this flagship model one of the most demanding phones for all Vertu enthusiasts.
- Vertu Signature Touch 2014: Here comes another luxury player in the high-end android race. Although the Vertu Signature Touch 2014 has excellent features and specifications, the phone is more of a status symbol than just a smartphone. The epic Signature Touch was launched back in June 2014 in various color options namely Pure Jet Leather, Pure Jet Red Gold, Jet Alligator, Jet/ Claret Leather and Pure Navy Lizard. The Vertu Signature Touch packs 2 years warranty online at thevertuboutique.com and the contents includes Signature Touch handset, USB cable charger, earphone, user manual, wireless charger & warranty card. The Vertu Signature Touch flaunts a 4.7 inches HD display with 1080*1920 pixels display resolution and 469 ppi pixel density. The device has a length of 145mm, a width of 69mm and a thickness of 10.7mm as its dimensions and it weighs approximately 192 grams.
The Vertu Signature Touch 2014 edition operates on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system and gets a power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.3 GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, Adreno 330 GPU and a huge 64GB of internal storage. The Signature Touch features 13MP auto-focus rear camera with dual LED flash and 2.1 MP front camera equipped with Hasselblad image tuning. The excellent camera quality allows you to capture clear images and also enables you to capture videos of high resolution. Talking on the connectivity attributes which includes 3.5mm jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetoothv4.0, NFC, micro-USB v2.0 and GPS. The handset is loaded with Vertu Certainty, which encrypts and protects calls and data to make the phone safe and secure. It boasts a 2275mAh battery with the capacity to offer 15.5 hours talk-time as well as 380 hours stand-by time and supports Qi wireless charging.
- Vertu Signature Touch 2015: Another giant luxury handset by Vertu, The Signature Touch 2015 edition is the successor to its 2014 version. The Vertu Signature Touch was launched in September 2015. The phone runs on Android 7.1v (factory settings & is upgradable to newer versions) with the inbuilt capacity storage of 64Gb which can be expanded up-to 2000Gb via micro SDcard. The Vertu Signature Touch 2015 is powered by a 1.5GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with a 3160 mAh Li-ion non-removable battery. The Vertu Signature Touch 2015 is available in a range of breath-taking colors namely Jet Calf, Garnet Calf, Grape Lizard, Pure Jet Lizard, Jet Alligator, Pure Navy Alligator, Clous de Paris Alligator & Pure Jet Red Gold. The leather used to cover the body of the phone are sourced from the finest tanneries in Europe to complement the Vertu Signature Touch 2015.
- Vertu Aster 2014: As we all know Vertu mobiles are the most luxurious mobile phone makers in the world. Vertu Aster is one of the rich featured smartphones one could ever ask. The Vertu Aster was first released in December, 2014. Back then, the phone packs a 4.7- inch touchscreen display powered by 2.3GHz quad-core processor. The Vertu Aster 2014 runs on Android KitKat version OS. The phone has a wonderful 13MP main camera & has lithium 2275mAh non-removable battery for more battery life. The Vertu Aster 2014 adorns a 4.7- inch capacitive touchscreen which has a display resolution of 1080×1920 pixels and it beautifully responds to multi touch gestures which is terrific for luxury mobile connoisseurs. The Vertu Aster 2014 screen ensures true life clarity with its 16 color depth and has a 473ppi pixel density. The phone has a length of 143.4mm, width of 69mm, thickness of 11.2mm as its dimensions along with a weight of 193 grams.
- Vertu Aster P: The Vertu Aster P was launched in October 2018 which comes with 4.97 inches (12.62cm) full HD 443 PPI display. The Vertu Aster P is based on Android 8.1 Oreo & has 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Vertu Aster P has 3200 mAh non-removable battery. It has a dual-SIM support that accepts Nano-SIM/Nano-SIM cards. The vertu Aster P has 12MP main camera with f/2.2 aperture. Vertu Aster P is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 6GB RAM. The Aster P supports 3.0 fast charging. As any other android phone, it supports connectivity that includes Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G-4G & USB type-C. The Vertu Aster P comes in black, Gentlemen Blue, Caramel Brown, Twilight Orange, Black Jade, White Moon & Dazzling Gold color variants.
More on the The Vertu Aster P Baroque series which comes in four color variants – Black, Gentleman Blue, Caramel Brown and Twilight Orange whereas the Gothic series comes in Black Jade, White Moon and a Dazzling Gold color. Overall, the Vertu Aster P blends its unique craftsmanship, sheer technology & beautiful design from the expert craftsman at the Vertu.
- Vertu Constellation X: The Constellation X was announced in January 2017 & has 5.5 QHD AMOLED display. The Constellation X is powered by Snapdragon 820 Processor with 4GB of RAM under its belt along with 128GB inbuilt storage. The newly launched Vertu Constellation X online price starts from just 77,500/- INR. The luxury Constellation X comes with all the latest accessories, manuals for guidance, bill & brand box by Vertu.
The Vertu Constellation X runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo version that gives the smooth functionality to the users. Rest of the specifications include a 3.5 mm headphone jack and a standard USB Type-C port for charging the 3220 mAh battery. NFC-payments and wireless charging of the Qi standard are also supported in the Vertu Constellation X. The Constellation X resembles the raw technique, sheer technology & high accurate craftsmanship by Vertu. Each Vertu Constellation X is handcrafted to meet the high standards of luxury phone users; be it high security for end-to-end encryption or European styled body.